Advanced Technology Systems Company (ATSC)
) is greatly expanding its global footprint in the areas of Acquisition, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Command, Control, Communication, Computers and Intelligence (C4I). The ILS business areas are in Border Force Protection and FMS C4ISR systems. The C4ISR product line aims at both military and commercial customers, domestic and global.. ATSC is currently seeking candidates for a Project Manager, representing ATSC with the highest degree of professionalism and customer facing responsiveness.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to work at a fast paced company providing leading edge solutions to our worldwide customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Project Manager (in country/KUWAIT)
primarily responsible for supervising and performing maintenance on M1 Abrams tanks, as follows:
- Perform maintenance on the suspension, steering, hydraulic, auxiliary power, fire control systems, fire extinguisher/suppression and gas particulate systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Perform major assembly replacement, including the turret and fire control systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions
- Perform organizational maintenance and on-board direct support tasks
- Repair and maintaining Abrams weapon systems and infantry weapons
The Project Manager shall be the contractor’s primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to this TO and shall bear ultimate responsibility for ensuring the requirements described herein are met fully.
• Minimum of three years of demonstrated Project Management experience.
• Demonstrated prior experience working in an overseas environment
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience managing complex military logistics tasks.