Advanced Technology Systems Company (ATSC) is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, hands on Software Engineer to develop, test and deploy computer software used in areas of the business including, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, and Surveillance. We need an energetic candidate who can build sophisticated products that are intuitive, polished, and designed to offer a terrific user experience. You'll build client-facing and internal applications. You'll work in a fast-paced environment as you support the creation of web products that are both usable and useful.
- Design, build, and implement software applications
- Work on basic to moderate software development tasks
- Participate in end-to-end software development lifecycle, e.g., design, develop, test, debug, etc.
- Work as member of an Agile software development team
- Help produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
- Help gather and develop functional and technical requirements
- Write clean code that is maintainable, scalable, and extensible
- Write and test software modules and integrate with other components
- Provide excellent verbal and written communication skills for documentation of results of analyses, design decisions and implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in software/Information Systems (SIS)
- 0-2 years of software engineering, programming, etc. experience
- Experience with JSON & XML development
- Knowledge of tools such as netBeans, Junit/testNG
- Possess product mindset
- 0-2 years of experience with relational databases
- 0-2 years of experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) languages, e.g., Java, Python, C++, etc.
Must be a U.S. citizen with or with the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
ATSC is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer