ATSC is currently seeking contingent candidates for the position of Aviation Safety Manager.
Experience, Education Requirements:
- Duties will be in support of rotary wing helicopter maintenance and logistics support services, Fort Benning, Georgia.
- Individual MUST be a graduate of U.S. Army Aviation Safety Officer Program and the U.S. Army Ground Safety Officer Course (6 week)
- Shall develop and implement the Contractor’s Safety Program and Industrial Hygiene Compliance.
- Shall report directly to the Site Manager and should not have other duties that are not directly related to safety.
- Shall have 3 years related experience in Safety. Shall develop and implement the Contractor’s Safety Program and Industrial Hygiene Compliance.
- Shall have 3 years related experience in Safety Program Management and meet at least one of the following prerequisites: Individual shall be a graduate of the U.S. Army Aviation Safety Officer program, Naval and Marine Safety Officer Course or the U.S. Air Force Safety Officer course.
- Shall be a graduate of the U.S. Army CP-12 Program
- Must have experience managing/administering an aviation safety program.
- Hire contingent upon contract award.
ATSC is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer