This position reports to the HR Manager
The Assistant to the Executive Office provides direct support to the ATSC Management Team and senior level staff and responsible for the overall administration of ATSC. Additional duties include interacting with other business areas and corporate office with respect to processes and communications across the company.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proficient knowledge of Executive/Management Calendar process to provide top level support (Meeting Schedules, Expenses, Travel, etc.); responsible to accurately manage/ update/ maintain the Calendar for the Executive Management Team and senior staff
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences (on- and off-site) in a timely and efficient manner through the use of the Exec/Management Calendar system to include re-occurring staff meetings
- Responsible for coordination of Executive Management Team and senior staff Travel, i.e. submitting Travel Requests and creation of travel itineraries; proficient knowledge with Concur Travel system and ability to work closely with travel agents
- Prepare & submit indirect purchase requests, travel requests, expense reports and credit card reconciliation reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point to create/edit spreadsheets, tables & briefings; type memos and correspondence for Executive Management Team and senior staff
- Create and update memos/correspondence, prepare and submit presentations for Executive Management Team and senior staff
- General support to VIP and Executive Management Staff and Visitors
- Confidential disbursement of mail and incoming faxes to for Executive Management Team and senior staff
- Clerical support including copying, scanning, PDF etc; handle confidential correspondence, screen phone calls, maintain in/out baskets & disseminate mail accordingly; take messages as required
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours with flexibility to work extended hours especially during events/meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all ATSC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Responsible for timely execution of all personnel-related activities such as Time Sheet completion, Performance Evaluation, Salary Reviews, Succession Planning, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- ATSC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Must have high degree of confidentiality when handling confidential letters, memos, correspondence and company-confidential documents
- Must be extremely dynamic, demonstrate initiative and have ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment; position requires extensive organizational skills and the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously with interruption
- Experience in office administration and support of executive leadership in a high-tech, fast paced environment desired; demonstrate initiative and have ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment; position requires extensive organizational skills and the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously with interruption
- Proven Interpersonal communication skills; possess the ability to work with people at all levels internal/external to the organization
- Must be able to interpret the intent of available guidelines and use considerable judgment in applying them to individual situations
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools - Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of personal computers, facsimile machine, and various copy machines required
ATSC is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer