Advanced Technology Systems Company (ATSC) is greatly expanding its footprint in the areas of acquisition, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS), and Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR). The C4ISR product line services both military and commercial customers, domestic and global.
ATSC has an open position for a Program Manager to support the growth of the C4ISR productline and lead programs. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to work at a fast paced company providing leading edge solutions to our worldwide customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Has responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to assigned programs
- Review and approve project plans, specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Ensure adherence to technical scope and objectives of projects.
- Ensure adherence to scheduled deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Prepare program status reports, and keep management, customers and others informed of program status and related issues.
- Provides program updates on financials including revenue, profit, GM, ETC and EAC’s
- Interface with customers on program issues, scheduling of events, attend meetings and respond to all customer questions with appropriate assistance from the program team
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of program/project management experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to create and manage schedules in MS Project
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge of the risk management process including the ability to identify, assess and mitigate risks
- Led or participated in the preparation of proposals
- Demonstrated ability using Earned Value to monitor program performance
- Experience working with US Govt and DoD customers
- Worked with International customers and partners
- Built relationships with subcontract teams and manufacturers
- Experience managing personnel at multiple locations
ATSC is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer